Real-time SPC and Qualityenquire now
What can it do for you?
- TPM-Trak OIP performs automated data acquisition from digital gauges, to perform automated SPC, rejection analysis – and implement poka-yoke for quality parameters.
Data acquisition methodology
- Digital gauges are interfaced with TID or TCS_PLC hardware, to continuously acquire quality data, with correlation to part production.
- Quality data flows into the central TPM-Trak database enabling real-time and historical analysis.
- Visual indicators of X-bar, R Charts and Cp, Cpk values
- Process instability detection and interlocks
- Interfacing with external digital gauge
--Rs-232 data can be interfaced with TCS_PLC infrastructure
- Probe interfacing
--Measurements done by probes are written to Macro locations in the CNC and such datacan be collected via RS-232 of the CNC.