Real-time plant, line, cell, machine OEEenquire now
What can it do for you?
- TPM-Trak OEE provides real-time data acquisition, analytics, dashboards and reports for OEE, downtimes, in-cycle stoppages and other advanced machine production parameters that are vital to increasing shop-floor production and profits.
Data acquisition methodology
- For CNC Machines with Macro-B and allied options: TPM-Trak Industrial Device (TID) is deployed. Examples are machines with Fanuc 0-i and above, Siemens 828-D, Haas with Macro-B option enabled, Mazatrol…
- For CNC, PLC, RLC machines that require sensor/actuator based interpretation of the process using electro-mechanical, actuator signals: TPM-Trak Control System (TCS_PLC), with an HMI is deployed. This option may require close working with the Machine manufacturer to enable signals of interest.
- For machines with advanced programming and connectivity options: Protocols and control builder specific options are used, with or without additional hardware
Everything you need to manage and drive OEE and profits!
- OEE: Availability, Performance and Quality
- Count: Part count, Cycle time, Load-unload time, and their variations over time
- Machine stoppages: Setup, Breakdown, Tool Change, Material not availaible..
- Automated alerts: SMS (text) and email alerts, based on pre-defined conditions and triggers
- Financial: Realized machine hour rate and True cost per component
- 50+ advanced Dashboards and Reports: Enable real-time decision-making, by empowering right people, at the right time, to access vital data required to drive decisions and productivity.
For processes that don’t need, or can’t provide all the parameters of, a full fledged OEE framework, check out Productive Time Analysis (PTA).