Assembly Conveyor Monitoringenquire now
What can it do for you?
- TPM-Trak Conveyor and Assembly monitoring enables complex shop-floors reduce costly stoppages of assembly lines, by enabling all shop personnel to react at the right time, using a variety of Audio, Visual, SMS and ANDON outputs.
- Detailed MTBF and MTTR reports provide factual data for improvements.
- A complex data communication network consisting of PLCs, HMIs, RIXs, PB Panels, LED panels and 3-tier lamps is established to connect all nodes of interest. At each station (node), a PB panel or HMI is deployed for the operator to call for attention.
- These panels/HMI have easy-to-use color-coded buttons. 3-tier lamps may be deployed at each station to highlight the presence of a condition.
- Real-time information is instantly displayed on the Shop ANDON as well as Department ANDONs.
- For critical events, an alerting mechanism via SMS is built into the solution.
- Production status: Conveyor Running/Stopped, Output till that point in time, plan versus actual, and stoppages if any.
- Help request: Visual indication via 3-tier lamp, Shop board and Department board. SMS alert for critical events
- Poka-Yoke: Automated STOP of conveyor during specified intervals such as Lunch time and Tea time etc. Checks and balances for ‘Engine Oil filling’ and so on..
- Analytics: Duration and frequency of Line stoppages, Requests raised by type and station, Mean-time-to-Acknowledge and Mean-time-to-Fix…for different time periods.