The Faculty Development Program (FDP) bridges the knowledge gap between industry and institutions. This program is designed to train faculty on CNC machining technology covering the university syllabus and the requirements of industry. The ultimate benefit is that students are made industry-ready and employable in the high growth manufacturing industry.
The program is jointly conducted by Micromatic Machine Tools Ltd., India’s largest CNC machine seller, and Cadem Technologies Pvt. Ltd., India’s leading developer of software for CNC training and industry.
Free CD and teaching material will be provided at the end of the program so that participants can start teaching from Day-1 in their institutions.
- Programming handbook for milling
- Programming handbook for turning
- Soft copies of programming handbooks on CD
- Faculty Lab handbook with ready exercises for milling and turning
- Student Lab handbook with ready exercises for milling and turning
- Soft copies of lab handbooks on CD
- Sample CNC programs for milling and turning on CD
- Simulation videos corresponding to the sample CNC programs